Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tribute to Henry Paul Howard

"The Alabama Flaggers"
I would like to inform the Alabama Flagger member's from all Division's that we have lost a dear and wonder member of the Flagger's today, March 19th, 2017. Henry Paul Howard, he was a member of our Flagger's. Many of you may not have known him, but I did. He was a real Southern Gentleman, with a heart so kind. I have a story about him I would like to share. My little Granddaughter, Lil Reb, was having some trouble with children at school telling her t...here was no Santa, but close to Christmas she recieved a call from Santa and I have never forgot the glow on her little face, and this called was made by Mr. Howard. He played Santa for children which he told me made him happy. I met him in Montgomery and spoke to him, he was the type of man if you spoke to him you would not forget, and he will not be forgotten. He will be missed by me, my heart is sadden. I know God was waiting for him with open arms. May his memory live forever in the hearts of the "Alabama Flagger's, and all that knew him. Please can we have a moment of silence for him. May God give comfort to his family in their time of great sorrow.
You will be missed and loved, and will stay in our memories forever........
Freda Mincey: Director of the Alabama Flaggers
and all members, Deo Vindice


1 comment:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2014. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and bring back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online on how Dr James cured her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his herbal medication as instructed, I am now completely free from Diabetes from doctor Dr James herbal  mix medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348152855846   He also uses his herbal herbs medicine to cure all kind of diseases like:DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES,  YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy Should contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is very good and honest herbalist doctor. Contact him now via his email:   (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)   (whatsapp or call him on  +2348152855846)   

    ReplyDelete